School Information Management System
Student information system After logging into their account, the first thing that comes on screen is the dashboard. The dashboard contains the profile details of students and alert messages and notifications
- A student can view their daily and weekly timetable that contain all the details of periods like subject name, a name of lecturer, duration of period etc.
- Through the student portal, the student can revise his/her monthly attendance in the multi-colored interface(different color for absent, present, holiday and late) that makes it easy to analyze.
- The student can also view their report cards containing details of their performance in the exam. Report of exams is available anywhere and anytime thus making it easy analyzable.
- A student can check for their admit cards and can take print of generated admit card whenever they require it.
- Exams timetable, details of exams are made available to students by admin or teacher through this portal.
- Students can see their subjects in their present semester with course details and structure. The student can view also the abstract details of lecturers that are going to take the class.
- Student information system student can view their books issued from the library also with the issuing details, fine etc.
- The student can check for the availability of rooms in a hostel with their fees structure and also the details of payment. Through this portal student can leave the application for providing room in the hostel.
- The student can download their assignments, Study Material, Syllabus & Other Downloadable contents like fee receipt certificate from the student portal.
- If a student has added the facility of Hostel or Transport at the time of registration parents can view complete information of Hostel Name, Type, Room No etc., and under Transport facility information like Vehicle Type, Bus No, Driver Contact details, Route details etc.,